Sometimes, all the methods of removing stains from the clothes we know don’t help. We turn to expensive cleaning products, but they also do not provide the desired result. It is therefore necessary to find alternatives to remove these spots.
The methods we offer are distinguished by their accessibility and ease. You will notice the result yourself very soon. Therefore, you can safely read our tips.
1. Are there any stains on your clothes, regardless of color? Then, you just need a suitable container to fill with water. Pour over a tablespoon of baking soda and stir. When the soda has dissolved in the water, soak the garment and wait a few minutes. Then wash as usual.
2. Unpleasant stains that remain after a little greasy food gets on the clothes can be removed with the help of corn starch. All you have to do is sprinkle starch stains and leave the garment on for 1 night. You can wash your clothes in the morning.
3. Sweat stains are also problematic. Soap and oxygen water will help (1: 2). Just grease the contaminated area and wash it. You will manage the spots quickly and effectively.
4.If there are clothes that you need to wash daily, add only 1 cup of vinegar (white) to the washing machine before starting the washing process. This will help you get rid of the usual stains and eliminate the unpleasant smell of sweat.
5. Ordinary aspirin will help to eliminate many persistent contaminants. If there are patches on the clothes, then a few aspirin tablets will help you deal with them. Just add them to your washing machine.
6. In case of different bacteria, you can use ordinary lemon juice. This is a great way to clean the tissues and keep them fresh for a long time.